The following USB products and devices are known to work. The list is by no means complete
- To connect the USB OTG port of an Overo expansion board to a USB hub (host mode), use·the·USB Mini-A to USB Mini-B adaptor cable available in the accessories at www.gumstix.com, linked here.
- The·Dynex 4-port USB hub
- Dlink 4 port USB hub - DUBH4
- Belkin USB Bluetooth dongle DBT-122· PN - IBT122 C1G
- 3 port USB Hub with Ethernet·from Special Computing (see www.specialcomp.com)
- Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter
- 10/100baseT Ethernet
- Hawking HUF11 10/100 Network Adapter
- Trendnet TEW-424UB -·customers report that their use of Trendnet has provided better range due to the external antennas.
- Ralink Technology, Corp.·RT2501USB Wireless Adapter
Other Devices Connected by Customers:
- Dodo USB 3G/HSDPA modem· - Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. E620 USB Modem