Schematics and Board Layout Files for Expansion Boards
- Gumstix' expansion board schematics and layouts are published under a creative commons licence.
- Go to pubs.gumstix.com/boards to find the schematic for your expansion board
- Every board is mark with a revision number that corresponds to the correct schematic; be sure these match
- The definitive resource for functionality on an expansion board is its product page at store.gumstix.com. Where the schematic for a board offers functionality not listed on the product page, the product page should be taken as correct. Certain features may be designed into a schematic, which may or may not be populated during the fabrication process.
- Schematics and board layouts may be viewed using Eagle software from CadSoft.
CAD Files for Computers-on-Module
CAD models for computers-on-module and expansion boards are published in a variety of formats at pubs.gumstix.com/boards. Files for COMs are in the COMS folder.
Gumstix does neither provides nor licenses the schematic for any Gumstix COM.
Version Control and Lot Tracking
To determine the version of the bare PCB, bill of materials, and manufacturer work order used to build a specific Gumstix COM or expansion board, review the information posted in the "Version Control and Lot Tracking" section.